Friday 17 October 2008

Reba McEntire Apologizes for Being "Reincarnated"

For some reason, known only to God, Reba McEntire has been blessed with a personal spiritual knowledge few get to experience. She knows she has lived before and was surrounded by many of the same souls she is now surrounded with in this life. I too know that to be true in my own life. Places, people, even experiences fit like puzzle pieces comfortable and secure. I have stopped trying to figure out why such places as New Orleans and Virginia are so very familiar to me or why I am so comfortable in a three cornered hat. I just accept it and certainly feel no need to apologize for it.

Reba has been blessed by the Holy Spirit. She has an open heart God has seen fit to reveal His great power to. What I think Reba's Christian brothers and sisters need to remember is each of us have a personal spiritual journey. God did not create cookie cutter children and he does have the power to return the soul for new lessons or whatever reason He chooses.

"Thy Will Be Done." is what we pray, no matter what that should be. Not what my Pastor interprets the Bible to say God will do. I find it rather presumptious, egotistical and closed minded to sit narrowly upon the words in a book. God is greater than a book and I trust He is the greatest powler and noone else or their narrowminded interpretation of a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment